- exception BinaryQuadraticModelSizeError¶
Raised when the binary quadratic model has too many variables
- exception BinaryQuadraticModelStructureError¶
Raised when the binary quadratic model does not fit the sampler
- exception BinaryQuadraticModelValueError¶
Raised when a sampler cannot handle a specified binary quadratic model
- exception InfeasibileModelError¶
Raised when a model is known to be infeasible.
- exception InvalidComposition¶
Raised for compositions of samplers that are invalid
- exception InvalidSampler¶
Raised when trying to use the specified sampler as a sampler
- exception MappingError¶
Raised when mapping causes conflicting values in samples
- exception SamplerUnknownArgWarning¶
Raised when trying to pass in an unknown argument to the sampler.
- exception WriteableError¶
Raised when trying to modify an immutable object.